- a hot catered lunch both days,
- a fold-flat dice tray you can put in your miniatures case,
- and a graveyard set.
- Cost $90 CAD until June 18th, $100 CAD after that.
Pictures of giveaway items coming soon!
Date: Saturday 8th July to Sunday 9th July
PLEASE NOTE – ALL SCENARIOS FOR OUR GT WILL BE AS PER THE NEW MISSIONS BEING USED AT WARHAMMER WORLD FOR THEIR GT!
Saturday 8th July – Grand Tournament
9:15 – 9:30 = Registration
9:30 – 11:15 = Round 1 – Domination
11:25 – 1:10 = Round 2 – Lords of Battle
1:10 – 2.00 = Lunch
2:00 – 3:45 = Round 3 – Hold Ground
3:55 – 5:40 = Round 4 – Heirlooms of Ages Past
5:40 – 6:00 = Results & Awards
Your victory points earned during a game will equal your tournament points for the day. No points will be added for painting or sportsmanship; however there are separate awards for those categories & others.
Sunday 9th July – Chaos in Arda & A Clash of Champions
PLEASE NOTE – ALL SCENARIOS FOR CHAOS IN ARDA & A CLASH OF HEROES WILL BE AS PER THE DCHL RULE SET!
9:30 – 9:45 = Registration
9:45 – 12:15 = Chaos in Arda
12:15 – 1:00 = Lunch
1:00 – 2:30 = A Clash of Heroes Round 1 – Lords of Battle
2:40 – 4:10 = A Clash of Heroes Round 2 – Domination
4:20 – 5:50 = A Clash of Heroes Round 3 – Heirlooms of Ages Past
5:50 – 6:10 = Results & Awards
Keep a tally of your victory points in each round; this will help to determine your tournament score:
Major Win – Win by 3 or more VPs = 4 TP
Minor Win – Win by 1-2 VPs = 3 TP
Draw = 2 TP
Narrow Loss = Lose by only 1-2 VP = 1 TP
Minor Loss = Lose by more than 3VP = 0 TP
- Grand Tournament (GT): 1 x fully assembled army of no more than 600 points
- Chaos in Arda: 1 x fully assembled army of no more than 500 points
- A Clash of Heroes: 1 x fully assembled ‘ALL HEROES” army of no more than 1,000 points
Other Important Facts
- Army Selection: Use the “Choosing An Army” guide on page 100 of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey™ rules manual.
- Armies must have a minimum of 4 models (for all 3 events)
- Army List: You will need to hand in printed versions of both of your army lists when you register at the event. Your armies cannot change throughout the Event.
- Publications being used are “The Hobbit” rulebook, and the following Source books, “There & Back Again”, “Mordor”, “The Fallen Realms”, Moria & Angmar”, “The Free Peoples”, “Kingdoms of Men”, as well as the current FAQs from the Middle Earth Team
- Painted is preferred but is not a requirement, however please contact the Event Organizers if you want to know how we can FREELY assist in getting your collection painted before the event
- All models in your collection must be comprised entirely of Citadel and Forge World miniatures and be fully assembled, painted and based. Each model must fully represent what you have presented on your army list, including armour, weapon options, mounts, banners etc.
- Conversions are allowed, proxies are generally not allowed UNLES the model is from Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, Warhammer 40k (e.g. using a Sprit Host as a Shade from Age of Sigmar)
- The following profiles are BANNED from the event:
- Free points cost Gollum from the “Mordor” Source book
- Tom & Goldberry from the “Free Peoples” Source book
- Event Information: For more information please contact the Event Organizer, Jind Singh on 1-(604) 657-5307 or email on WestCoastHobbits@hotmail.com
For a great experience make sure you’re familiar with the Event Pack for this event before you attend the event.
We will be releasing a second pack with the scenario rules; in the meantime you can visit:
For the Scenarios for the GT
For the mission rules on “Chaos in Arda” & “A Clash of Heroes”